Thursday, December 3, 2009

!!! Weird XBOX 360 game question !!!?

I put the Lost Planet game in my PC to see what it would do. It brought up a movie that was 1 frame that said to put it in an Xbox360 console in a bunch of languages.



I closed the movie player and in Windows Explorer the disc in the dvd drive H:\ was named "NBA FURIOUS FINISHES". What does that mean? A quick Google yeilded virtually no results except a DVD on Amzon.com which contained exceptional NBA game highlights. Anybody know what's up with that? Makes me want to put my other 360 games in my pc and see if their names are diffrerent than the game's name. Maybe during production, the naming schema went wrong. Or maybe not....



!!! Weird XBOX 360 game question !!!?basketball





LOL! That's pretty funny. I know that Microsoft probably outsources the actual duplication of their DVD games to an outside company. My guess is that company also did the duplication for the NBA DVD and someone got lazy/forgetful in between batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish