Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I mainly play games like Madden, NBA Live, MLB,etc. Between the PS3 and Xbox 360, which is better

I mainly play sports Games and games like resident evil and grand theft auto. Which system would be the better fit for me?



If I mainly play games like Madden, NBA Live, MLB,etc. Between the PS3 and Xbox 360, which is better?nba odds





I own a PS3 and I'm a Sony lover and I have never said this, but if all you play is sports games then get a crappy Xbox 360. The Playstation 3 has way better games to offer than just sports games and if that's all you play then don't get a PS3 because you will never get the most out of a PS3 if all you play is sports games.



Response from your email: Well, if you have been a Playstation owner your whole life then I recommend sticking with Sony. The sports games on the PS3 are equivalent to the Xbox 360 sports games.



But I've heard that a few of the sports games that are made for both consoles is a little bit faster on the Xbox 360 because game developers that make the sports games for both consoles don't go through the trouble of using enough of the PS3's power because it would take them longer to make the PS3 version of the same game.



But sports games that are made just for the PS3 will be way better because they use more of the PS3's power. Basically, games that are made only for the PS3 will be faster, and will look better on the PS3 than if they were ever made for the Xbox 360 because the PS3 is a more powerful game machine.



If I mainly play games like Madden, NBA Live, MLB,etc. Between the PS3 and Xbox 360, which is better?nba statistics ,nba teams



I would also go with the 360 especially if you like online play.
I think the xbox 360 is better for you.
The PS3 is really made for games to come, at the moment you won't find major differences between the consoles because no one can really make any major games yet.



Xbox360 will have to be sent in for repairs. No joke, it's just gonna happen due to the red ring of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish