Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you get close to an NBA basketball court even if you are sitting on the last seat in the stadium

I bought tickets to go see Spurs V.S Suns on April 9th. This is the first time I go to an NBA game and I'm really excited! What really sucks is that I got one of the furthest seating areas in the stadium. It is still between both baskets but, what I really want know is how the view is. Can I get up and get close without anybody telling me to go back to my seat? I just want to get close for a few seconds.



Can you get close to an NBA basketball court even if you are sitting on the last seat in the stadium?nba draft history





You will still get a good view. I've been to a Suns game, and our seats were up in the nosebleed section, and I still liked the view. You can probably get a seat closer to the court in the upperdeck, but don't expect to be able to go down to a lower level.



Can you get close to an NBA basketball court even if you are sitting on the last seat in the stadium?nba playoffs 2007 ,nba teams



Usually, towards the end of the game, if it's not close, people come down to the lower level for a closer look after the seats have been vacated.
It might be tough to get close during the game. If you get there real early (during warm ups) or stay after the game you can probably get close, but during the game you don't really have any reason to be down there when your seat is in an upper level. If I pay $100 for a front row seat I don't really want you blocking my view ya know?
I wouldn't count on being able to move down for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish