Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it a cool idea to buy my bf tickets to a basketball game?

He has never been to an NBA game and I wanted to be the first one to take him :) plus, its his favorite team. I got tickets that are in the second row sort of right behind one of the baskets. I don't know if he will like this or not...what do u think?



Is it a cool idea to buy my bf tickets to a basketball game?nba shop





Where are the girls like you hiding? He should love theses tickets, when you come home from the game have a cheerleaders outfit from that team handy and then go into overtime! ':%26gt;



Is it a cool idea to buy my bf tickets to a basketball game?nba schedules ,nba teams



That's a good gift by the sounds of it, good on you.
Well I think it would be a good idea, unless he takes his friend instead of you.
Well I think that if your bf doesn't appreciate the fact you got him second row tickets to a game with his favorite team, that's just wrong. I'm sure he'll love it. ^^
yea thats cool
yeah they'll love u
if hes never been to a game u can sit on the roof and hell be happy



i was

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish