Thursday, December 3, 2009

A few years ago an NBA player played Gameboy all nite, couldn't play his game, and was penalize

Lmao I also thought of Gilbert Arenas as soon as I saw the ?



Don't hate Gilbert guys... he's just quirky :p



A few years ago an NBA player played Gameboy all nite, couldn't play his game, and was penalized. Who was it?nba spurs





No clue, but if i had to take a guess it would be Sam Cassell because he got's to be the only player that ain't getting any p*ssy.



A few years ago an NBA player played Gameboy all nite, couldn't play his game, and was penalized. Who was it?basketball ,nba teams



for some reason I'm thinking Gilbert Arenas...but i could be wrong. as soon as I saw the ?, he popped into my head.
Gotta hate on Arenas, hes been trying to be like Kobe and the results are a bad losing streak.
T-Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish